You can easily reset your MyGroundBiz account. The link to reset the password will be dispatched when the user submits the login credentials on this online portal. It is necessary that a user register himself on the official portal before accessing the services of this portal.
Registering on this portal and signing in to the account is not a tedious task at all. It hardly requires any sort of effort from the customers and the users of this portal. MyGroundBiz portal has solely been launched to make sure that no user face any troubles while accessing the services of the FedEx company. This company is also accompanied by some great customer support.
If you are facing any sort of issues while accessing the online portal, you can follow the troubleshooting steps that are explained below:
- Restart your computer and try to reconnect to your account.
- Clear your browser history, cookies, cache, and temporary internet fields.
- Add the MyGroundBiz portal to authorized pop-up blockers.
- Make sure that theMyGroundBiz portal is added to your browser’s list of trusted websites.
- Try temporarily disabling the antivirus or firewall on your operating system.
- Use another device or web browser to access the MyGroundBiz account sign-in portal.
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of Internet browsers to ensure a smooth connection process.
As announced on www.MyGroundBiz.com in April, FedEx Ground will soon introduce its initiative to improve delivery in the United States. This is one of many ongoing efforts to integrate and maximize the capacity of FedEx Ground Ground / SmartPost networks.
Delivery optimization purely aims to enhance the overall efficiency and flexibility while transferring deliveries based on business and operational requirements. The initiative also allows the FedEx Ground to transfer certain elements of FedEx SmartPost service to the ground network that meets the criteria set for last-mile delivery.